(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 02:04 AM)
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I paid for this phone .
Plastic 
Plastic camera lens .
Plastic buttons .
I'm sitting here 1 am trying to sort out my phone .
What sort of scam is Samsung playing .
I can buy a ozone made of glass and alloy for £99 ,100 mp camera 128 gig memory ,HD screen ... but instead I'm sitting up at 1 am wondering why I bought this Plastic phone that's been broken most of the time I owned it , I think I'll ditch this and buy another phone like huawei or something. 
This phone can not be trusted ,its broken and it gets more broken with each down date . I just can't be bothered with all the agro , I go to work half the day and it's flat ,battery is now ruined and it's all just a scam invented by apple used by Windows adopted by Samsung,,,, the most disappointing phone I ever purchased , in 30 years .
Was great the day I got it . Now it's just more chinease ***** that's broken .... thought they was American... 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Kene87
Pathfinder
Options
What phone did you buy?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If your still within your relevant cooling off period th4n have it replaced or refunded and purchase a different model.

If your out of your cooling off period then a Samsung Service Centre can check out the phone @zimma71 

When I'm buying a phone I always look at the specs to find out what it can do and what it is made out of followed by YouTube creators videos for reviews and by visiting a Samsung Experience or Highstreet Store that has working retail demo models on display to use to make my final decision whether to buy or not.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

smithy602179
Explorer
Options
Possibly one from a toy shop by the sounds of all the plastic on it . It might even have the big numbers on it too 😂
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Samsung are South Korean not Chinese. That aside for £275 you'd expect something half decent. Try Motorola or Nokia instead, both make good quality phones. My current one is a Nokia G50 but I owned Moto G 2013 and Moto G4 before. The picture was taken with my Tab A7 rear camera. This G50 gives 4 days battery on a full charge with normal usage, 3 if I use it a lot.20220401_093309_1171_1648802190.jpg
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Tbh an a32 5g latest phone thought would be amazing .
5g cuts out if I put a case on it I'm in 4g all the time .
All that aside it's the updates that drive me mental ,the phones always updating ,battery's are being destroyed 😒 3% typing this one comment .

0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Black is not black ,causes battery drain , thus wishy washy colour of brown takes huge power ,I know this from windows mobiles .
Looking at the members comments Samsung is a total mess ...
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I think my phone is really a remake of an old Nokia looks like Windows phone tbf
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
5G consumes more battery compared to 3G and 4G anyway so it's better to turn it off in settings if you are struggling to get a signal rather than let the phone constantly ping masts looking for a network. It does sound like you got a Friday afternoon job with a dead battery as well though. Ah, just read the specifications in a review of the A32 5G, Mediatek explains a lot. At least my G50 has Snapdragon. My last tablet before I got the Tab A7 had a Mediatek chip and it too ate through the battery at a rate of knots.
0 Likes