Galaxy Unpacked

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Unpacked

Published on ‎12-01-2021 12:53 PM by | Updated on ‎14-01-2021 03:41 PM

UNPK-node.jpg

Samsung Electronics is kicking off 2021 with a brand new Galaxy Unpacked, streaming straight to a screen near you. There isn't long left to wait, so set your reminder to watch the live stream on 14 January at 3PM GMT (4PM CET) and be among the first to discover the latest developments from Samsung's world of tech.

Looking back, 2020 was a big year for releases. Unpacked events revealed a whole host of powerful devices, from the Galaxy S20 and Note20 series to the Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Z Fold2. So what can we expect from Samsung Unpacked January 2021? Join us at the all virtual live event, from the comfort of your home to find out.

Are you excited for Unpacked January 2021? What do you think could be announced? Let us know in the comments!

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jan 14, 2021 04:00 PM CET
End:
Thu, Jan 14, 2021 07:00 PM CET
Labels (2)
2 Comments
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Here we go!!

// ElinH
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I unfortunately had to watch it in bits and pieces, my little one took priority of my attention, but the new phone designs looked nice! I especially liked the custom phantom blue (I think that's what the name was) with the textured camera surrounding, in the Ultra version.