Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

When is beta 2 due to come out??

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 02:12 PM)
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
Seems like it is a long wait for the beta 2 update!

Must be more problems to fix I guess?

Would be nice if they let us know when it's coming!!
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
If you submit reports that are valid, you'll see a blue tick next to them as and when they've fixed them.

They've said the next BETA will come after they've fixed the issue with Pay and Pass
0 Likes
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
What do you classify as valid then?? Asking when the next beta is, would definitely be a valid question!!
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
think you misunderstood what Jaybee is saying. Submitting a bug report isn't the same as asking a question on here.
0 Likes
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
I understand that! Perhaps someone has submitted the question I asked about already as a bug?
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
What?

Bug report. When's the next beta coming? lol

the next BETA comes when it's ready. if they told you it was coming Wednesday and it didn't because of a last minute issues you'd have everyone complaining it wasn't released when they said.

it'll drop when it's ready.
0 Likes
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
Obviously! Indeed it will!!
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
come on man, you can't really think that.
0 Likes
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
I dont understand what you are trying to say?
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
why would anyone submit "When will the next beta update be released?" as a bug report? You've got to be on a wind up
0 Likes
Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@DerekBigWeeLaddie,

We still do not know when next update will be released. It depends on the number of errors that must be fixed.

In the meantime, if you notice any issues on your device, please report them via the Members application so that our developers can analyze them :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes