Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What camera features from s10 and Note 10 would you like, to see come to s9?

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 07:41 AM)
Calibur
Explorer
Options

Have your say!

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Alexander_Cosia
Apprentice
Options

Listen I would like volume level on side not on top side is easier for me 

0 Likes
MagdalenaG
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @Calibur,

Thanks for starting this topic! If there will be a commonly requested feature, we could pass the suggestion to the developers and see if it would be possible to implement it on S9 :winking-face:

Evanzian
Journeyman
Options

Background blur in main video camera would be nice.

Calibur
Explorer
Options

@Evanzian wrote:

Background blur in main video camera would be nice.

Do mean Live focus effect for the back camera, is that in s10 and isn't similar to selective focus?

0 Likes
Evanzian
Journeyman
Options

I think there is a live focus feature in the video camera of the S10 and this is what I had in mind.

AzzyC
Apprentice
Options

Possibly the Instagram Camera mode, letting us share photos at standard quality. Would be pretty neat!

AzzyC
Apprentice
Options

Possibly the Instagram Camera mode, letting us share photos at standard quality. Would be pretty neat!

0 Likes
Calibur
Explorer
Options

@AzzyC wrote:

I know iOS have had this feature for awhile so there photos look less compressed and much sharper, I haven't tested that feature in s10 can someone confirm that the quality is better?

BackDaws
Navigator
Options

I'm not sure why live mode on the selfie camera has better features and tools than the selective focus camera which since the Pie update has become useless.

I would also like to have pro video mode back and shutter button zoom.