Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Android 10 released

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 07:17 PM)
Eyob99
Explorer
Options

The stable Android 10 has been released in Germany today, any idea when it might be released here in the UK?

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
Dan77
Navigator
Options

@TomaszT 

I appreciate that, but I don't see how it is relevant.

As each market joined the beta program, they received the subsequent beta updates at the same time as Germany, so why can't this happen for the stable version? (For the testers at least)

TheSpudman
Pathfinder
Options

Beta Testers will get it ahead of the general "public" release... hopefully anyway!!

worf105
Journeyman
Options

Hopefully but I doubt i . 

ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

So the stable version has been released? 

That's somewhat disappointing considering theres still a bunch of unfixed bugs people keep posting about. A few that I have too. 

And the development team have gone quiet. 

Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

May be stable but problems I've reported since beta 1 are still present and have reported them every update. I've updated now so no chance of anyone hearing this grievance, should keep community open after final update 

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

It really is ridiculous launching stable and ending beta when theres still unanswered bugs. 

I have bluetooth issues on the latest beta - pretty serious when I try taking a call on my car hands free and it still routed through the handset and won't switch, so then have to fiddle to get it working. No indication if that is fixed in the "stable" release, or if the stable release is just the same last beta we've  been using. 

It's really left a sour taste in my mouth over this process. 

Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

Had this reply this morning regarding my issues, hopefully they can still have a look at your problems Screenshot_20191203-151811_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

I think they've stopped answering the feedback on the app now.

Last reply was the 27th or 28th. 

0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

Hi there, I had a reply yesterday from @TomaszT regarding my issues, would like to think there's still some legs left in this beta forum as I believe not all issues are ironed out, problem is its not easy to get back to this forum and also no way now to report beta errors.

Last one out turn off the lights 😕

0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options

PS did you get your Bluetooth issues sorted, is that why you want to go back to android pie 

0 Likes