Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Android 10 released

(Topic created on: 28-11-2019 07:01 PM)
Eyob99
Explorer
Options

The stable Android 10 has been released in Germany today, any idea when it might be released here in the UK?

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

Monday maybe?

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Says January 2020 on the Samsung Members post

Screenshot_20191128-175641_Samsung Members.jpg

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
Eyob99
Explorer
Options

@BenGinders I think that roadmap is for Android Pie users. Beta users are probably getting it way sooner than January, the question is how soon.

Dan77
Navigator
Options

The logical, and courteous thing to do as far as I'm concerned, would be to release the stable version to all beta testers in the markets that participated FIRST!

It's a bit of a slap in the face that the general public in Germany can download official Android 10, while testers elsewhere have to remain on beta firmware 🤨

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

Haha that's how it's been every year

Once we even got it last ones

Dan77
Navigator
Options

Yeah.. it was either Nougat or Oreo beta that ended in January of that year, and UK testers got the official update in March, the same day the next Galaxy was released! 🙄

0 Likes
worf105
Journeyman
Options

Totally agree 

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Eyob99 

Unfortunately, when it comes to UK, there is an additional verification required by the Carrier, so it will take longer than other countries 😞

@Dan77 

But actually Germany was the first country to participate in the Beta Programme (they have started 2 weeks earlier than other countries). 

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
in other words - we will get it last - again!