Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split screen mode not working the same

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 03:37 AM)
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options
Can't close out of a single app when in split screen view. For example, I have youtube and chrome open in split screen. I have a video playing on YouTube and I'm doing my browsing on Google. On the previous One UI versions I could swipe up the home gesture bar while Chrome is active and it will take me to my homepage in the window Chome *was* in, while youtube is still open in split screen, so I could open a different app to still be split screen like Twitter or Reddit.

But in this version of One UI it makes me close out of the whole split screen setup and takes me to the homepage, I can't keep one app on split screen while replacing the other. 

I hope that makes sense

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Sparehead
Navigator
Options
just tried it on my s10+ and had Facebook and YouTube in split screen and was working OK did notice they changed how you choose
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@MustafaIslam,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you've been experiencing 😔

Please, report this issue via the Members application (with the detailed description you've added here and log files attached to the report as soon as the issue occurs) so that our developers can analyze it.

I hope the problem will be quickly resolved :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes