Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 06:28 PM)
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
When will the next update arrive? I keep seeing reports that other regions are getting updates (some are on update 3) and in the UK we're still on the first beta. Can anyone from Samsung give us an update on when the next beta version will arrive?
16 REPLIES 16
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
the main frustrating part about this first release, and never really had any such issues on previous model releases is the phone caller no sound issue.

I can manage with anything else, but, main part of a phone is receiving and making phone calls. and with working from home.. now this is a must quick fix required.
cannot be restarting phone every time, not practical and would miss calls.
Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
The UK first beta is the equivalent of the German Beta 2, so basically the UK started with beta 2, only today has Germany received beta 3 so UK will be in around a week if history repeats
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
received beta 3? that's a lie 😂👌
0 Likes
Dyceman
Navigator
Options
"Samsung has just released the third One UI 3.0 beta update for the Galaxy S20 series and the firmware is now being rolled out in Germany." G98xxXXU5ZTJN
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
German Beta2= UK Beta1, so today was released Beta3 for German (DBT). German Beta3= UK Beta2... hope we will get it soon:)))))
| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
charlas
Navigator
Options
As has been mentioned, look at the firmware version number not how many beta rollout have happened, Germany got a beta the UK didn't get, and then we got "German beta 2" as our beta 1, so our beta 2 will be equivalent to German beta 3.

We usually get it the day after Germany does
Darrenwalsh
Pathfinder
Options
yeah maybe tomorrow or Monday we'll get it
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
exactlly dont wait for news about beta ver 1 ,ver 2 ,ver 3 coz that is not going to happend. version of beta is in a firmware code/version. Our beta 1 got fixed problems from "the 1st beta" which been out in USA. sure thing before official android 11 one UI 3 we will get one more update with some fixes.
0 Likes
Paulmimi
Navigator
Options
agreed, I'm having the same issues when I receive calls, I have to power the phone off and then call back!!!
0 Likes