Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 06:24 PM)
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
When will the next update arrive? I keep seeing reports that other regions are getting updates (some are on update 3) and in the UK we're still on the first beta. Can anyone from Samsung give us an update on when the next beta version will arrive?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
John51
Pioneer
Options
it's out in Germany at the min so could be over the weekend or Monday. but if memory serves me I used to get last year's beta update on Fridays
0 Likes
NV_UK
Navigator
Options
I wonder if the UK beta 1 is however the equivalent of beta 2 in countries where it was released sooner. It wouldn't make sense to me to release an old version on another country when a previous country has tested fedback and progressed to a new beta version.
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
the main frustrating part about this first release, and never really had any such issues on previous model releases is the phone caller no sound issue.

I can manage with anything else, but, main part of a phone is receiving and making phone calls. and with working from home.. now this is a must quick fix required.
cannot be restarting phone every time, not practical and would miss calls.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
uk beta 1 is basically 2nd beta which includes all fix from previos one. when beta 1 been out in USA we even didnt dream it about😅😅 our secon beta will be same as 3rd beta.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@NinjaRanga,

As @Anonymous User has already mentioned (Thanks! :)), the current UK beta is generally the 2nd beta. The UK didn't receive the first version of beta. So the UK beta 2 will actually be beta 3 😉.  

Unfortunately, it's still unknown when the next Beta update will come. It depends on the errors which have to be fixed, and other issues 😉.

0 Likes