Below you can find the list of issues that have been fixed in the latest update:
- Calendar UI does not appear when the Calendar schedule alarm is ringing
- Sound does not occur when connecting earphones after Dolby On while playing music
- The message that Bixby continues to be forcibly terminated is displayed.
- After applying theme download, message app abnormal forced termination
- The brightness is maintained when switching to the home screen while the video enhancement function is set.
- Half of the screen is gray when moving to the home screen after using multi-window.
- Lock screen music widget operation error
- No SVC occurs while unattended, or No SVC is displayed but data communication is normal
- Mirroring connection failure with Chromecast
If you still notice any issues, please report them via the Members application. Hopefully they'll be fixed soon!
I don't agree with doing that.
If issues are caused by upgrading from a previous version of Android, then those will only be picked up if we do that.
Not everybody that updates to the official stable release of Android 11 will reset beforehand, nor should they have to.