Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung beta S20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 13-11-2020 03:15 PM)
Yas01
Apprentice
Options
Anyone having connection issues with their phone after their update? My device will just stop connecting to mobile data which is really annoying. I have an update to do again I am hoping it will randomly fix the issue, but anyone else having a similar problem? WiFi is fine btw but not always around it.

Update: Latest update seems to have fixed the issue, thanks all. 
8 REPLIES 8
Ahassona
Pioneer
Options
Yes I was having mobile data issues, but it has been sorted out in todays update
AM4N
Voyager
Options
I recommend not to install Beta software on your main phone
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
Well I have it on my main phone I use for work purposes as well and haven't had any issues, as how else you ment to test real life experience if you don't use it all time? 🤔
0 Likes
Shajan
First Poster
Options
had the same issue with mobile data connection 5G then Installed 3rd beta software update app wouldn't load need to use WiFi to do anything. Now I've updated 4th beta software 2day mobile data is working no issue so far.
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Can't say I've had any issues with connection, calls dropped a few times or other person could not hear me, but this was only on the first Beta, since latest update that's been fine.. 🤞
0 Likes
Can7
Journeyman
Options
working fine here.
0 Likes
Yas01
Apprentice
Options
Thanks guys, I did the latest update and it seems to be fine so far, fingers crossed it will stay like that until official release.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Yas01,

I am glad to hear that the issue has been fixed! 😊 I hope you're enjoying the update! 😉

0 Likes