Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 22-12-2020 11:25 AM)
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
How come S10 lite already received finał version of Android 11 and we are on 2nd beta 🤔
Also there seems to be something wrong with the forum?
6 REPLIES 6
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options

I think we won't get the full version till January sometime for the rest of the S10 models!

Yes I cant get it to display forum posts on here like it normally does!
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Brunswick,

Unfortunately we still do not know the schedule for software updates on S10 devices.

As far as I know, the developers work hard to fix as many problems as possible and to release the final version (if it will be possible) for this model.

There are some differences in device models, and sometimes issues take longer to get fixed. The important thing is to release the best version of the software possible 😊.

I hope you're enjoying the second Beta at the moment and in the meantime I encourage you to post suggestions and report errors so that the final update can be released sooner :smiling-face:

As for the forum, I've just checked on my device and the forum is working well for me.

Could you please confirm if the forum still isn't working for you? It might have happened that there were some server problems that have already been fixed.

Otherwise, please report it via the Members app :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
Hello, yes forum is working today and can see the posts. I would expect dev to release small increments on weekly basis so we can see what is fixed and if there are any other issues. Beta 2 is decent and my camera freeze is gone since clearing cache. I am not able to do cache partition through start menu though. Any suggestions on that?
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Brunswick,

Below you can find path to access the Recovery mode to do the cache partition:

1. Turn off your device

2. Connect your device to the PC via USB (not to the charger)

3. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears

4. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them untlil the device turns on

5. Recovery menu should appear

6. from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button). Hope this helps! 😉

0 Likes
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
I thought it was bixby, volume up and power button on the S10 series. Also it isn't working on my exynos version. do I have to plug it into a computer or will a power supply do the trick?
0 Likes
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
@martynaK
Tried this option after connecting to my laptop but the options done appear. Only restarts.
0 Likes