Unfortunately we still do not know the schedule for software updates on S10 devices.
As far as I know, the developers work hard to fix as many problems as possible and to release the final version (if it will be possible) for this model.
There are some differences in device models, and sometimes issues take longer to get fixed. The important thing is to release the best version of the software possible 😊.
I hope you're enjoying the second Beta at the moment and in the meantime I encourage you to post suggestions and report errors so that the final update can be released sooner
As for the forum, I've just checked on my device and the forum is working well for me.
Could you please confirm if the forum still isn't working for you? It might have happened that there were some server problems that have already been fixed.
Otherwise, please report it via the Members app .
Below you can find path to access the Recovery mode to do the cache partition:
1. Turn off your device
2. Connect your device to the PC via USB (not to the charger)
3. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears
4. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them untlil the device turns on
5. Recovery menu should appear
6. from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button). Hope this helps! 😉