03-01-2022 09:44 AM in
You can try to 'wipe cache partition' through the Recovery mode:
1. Turn off your device
2. Connect your device to the PC/USB C headsets via USB (not to the charger)
3. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears
4. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them until the device turns on
5. Recovery menu should appear
6. from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).
If that won't help, please report the issue via the Samsung Members app, attaching log files right after the problem occurs .