Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 3.1

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 06:09 AM)
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
Some phones are set to receive the 3.1 update yet we're still on a beta 3.0?? Something isn't right cmon now...
9 REPLIES 9
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
Maybe they are prepping oneui 3.1 for us!!!
JonnyP-F1
Explorer
Options
Hopefully!
Sparehead
Navigator
Options
3.1 will be for the s21. it is possible that we may get some of the functions later
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
already rolling out to other Samsung devices. Think they're shifting towards rolling out the same OneUI version to all devices during their update life cycles but limiting some of the specific features to distinguish between the newer & high end devices.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@CODEdragonCal,

Currently, there is a problem on 3.0 version which doesn't allow Beta Program to end, before the situation is completely resolved.
There is a plan to implement the changes made for other models (that will get an update to 3.1 version) also to the Beta version of S10 (or update it to the 3.1 version right away as a next Beta version). And then it will be tested again to make sure that it is stable and no other problems appear 😊.

m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
Well I'm going to rollback tonight as the beta has gone on long enough now, I want Google pay back.....

Edit: scratch that I'm on it now. Bye everybody, its been emotional....
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
How are EE branded UK handsets receiving the final release and we are still on beta versions?!

Screenshot_20210120-112206_Chrome_4482.jpg

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
it's not a final version. look at the beta build number we are on now. TLJ our beta build number is TLJ to so we are on the exact same build number.
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
What is it then? Why would samsung release it to over 20 countries if it wasn't the stable one ui 3.0? It may be the same build number, but it has been released to non beta users, so it is the first public release of one ui 3.0
0 Likes