Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 3 Android 11 Battery

(Topic created on: 26-10-2020 09:10 AM)
Buster1
Navigator
Options
Since signing up to the one ui 3 I have experienced much better battery life. Very pleased.👌
8 REPLIES 8
Dyceman
Navigator
Options
great to hear, but you might be the only one :)) mine is horrible getting about 4 hours from a full charge now
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
I got 4:30 screen on time today.
I wonder if the difference is snapdragon/exynos.
my S20+ 5G is an exynos.
I wonder what @Buster1 has
0 Likes
Buster1
Navigator
Options
Hi. I've got the Exynos on my S20 Ultra 5G. I feel bad that others are suffering ***** battery usage hope it improves!
Buster1
Navigator
Options
Hey Dyceman I hope the battery improves quick smart!
Dyceman
Navigator
Options
thanks man
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I got same thing , battery is lasting much longer after update on s20 plus exynos. is big difference now. so far so good. just wondering whats making difference , some of users are able to spotted better battery life and some having worst battery life than on android 10...
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Buster1,

I am really glad to see that you're enjoying the update! As for the increased battery consumption, it might take a while for a device to re-learn the usage patterns after such a big update. Also updating the device, all the apps, other background processes that work to prepare the device for use might affect the battery management for a few days after the update. So please give it some time (2-3 days) and if it does not get any better, then make sure to share an error report with us via Samsung Members app 😉.

Buster1
Navigator
Options
I'm seeing much better battery than before. I think others haven't. Thanks for your reply.
0 Likes