Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nova Launcher

(Topic created on: 26-11-2020 07:16 AM)
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
Used this for many years, got latest version, however on start up on phone S10, jumps to stock launcher, having to go into Nova and set as preferred launcher!
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
m1ckbr1t
Pioneer
Options
I use Apex and not having any problems.... I did set the samsung launcher as default for 10 mins while I checked out any new features but then set it back to Apex... Maybe set samsung as a default reboot and then set Nova back... That could possibly trigger it to work....
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
I'll give it a go, mainly happened when I turned phone on this morning, settled down now
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
still having issue, seems to happen when I first turn phone on it will default to Stock launcher, I need to then go into Nova and set as default launcher takes a couple of goes then settles down!
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@macsafc73,

Please, report this problem via the Members application so that our developers can have a look at it! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
just an update on this issue when I press recent app button is resets my launcher back to stock, I have tried this numerous times and it's same outcome I.e press recent app button reverts me back to stock launcher, anyway until stable release for beta is released gone back to stock launcher.
Picture attached with button highlighted apologies for quality

Screenshot_20201129-103441_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
I just thought I'd give an update on the issue I was having with nova launcher, after 2nd Beta update this has now been fixed no issues at all, unsure whether it was 2nd beta or just fixed itself anyway thanks, here's to next beta!!
0 Likes