Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Volume Control One UI 3.0 S10 Thoughts

(Topic created on: 26-11-2020 04:40 AM)
JJMax30
Apprentice
Options
Something I've noticed after downloading the new beta version of one UI 3.0 is that the volume controls are on the wrong side for the S10+. The volume keys are on the left but the controls appear on the right? 

Also would be great to be able to access Dolby Atmos and equaliser controls from the new volume panel, similar to how it worked on Good Lock 
6 REPLIES 6
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
I like the new extended volume panel but yeah it would be great to add the dolby atmos on the panel. Well said 👏👌
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@JJMax30,

Thank you for your feedback! 😊 I've already forwarded a suggestion asking for a change so that volume controls can appear on the left side next to the volume buttons :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.  Let's see if the idea can be implemented! 

I'll make sure your suggestion regarding Dolby Atmos goes to our development team! 😉 Thanks for the idea!

0 Likes
Firoz Akhtar
First Poster
Options

How to move new volumn control to right side in one ui 3 ?

0 Likes
AndyS666
Apprentice
Options
just had the update for S10e. Bland grey, difficult to control volume slider, and a menu cog. I pity folk with larger fingers than me! And the smart settings I already had now aren't controlling the volume.
Was this update a forward step?
Tango57
Student
Options

I'm so frustrated by this update. It takes extra steps and my fingers rarely hit the controls floating in the screen. Sliding the blue line bar was much easier for me, especially because the blue was more visual, but also, I now have to find somewhere to tap to exit the volume controls - another step

0 Likes
Wonker
First Poster
Options

What is the small icon on the top left of the panel. Touch it and Screenshot_20210407-120323_One UI Home.jpgit lights up thats all?

0 Likes