Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netflix

(Topic created on: 15-11-2020 11:03 AM)
maciejireland
Pioneer
Options
After last update ZTKA s20 ultra netflix app can't log in device not compatible with this app. Last three updates was everything OK till now. Same for Disney+. UK beta. 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
honkytonk
Apprentice
Options
just updated my s20 ultra, Netflix working fine.
0 Likes
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
running latest beta as well and netflix logs in ok and plays as it should.
0 Likes
maciejireland
Pioneer
Options
hm I'm in Ireland and after last update telling me Netflix it's not available on my location which it's stupid always works no problem
0 Likes
John51
Pioneer
Options
also in ireland and s20 ultra with latest beta netflix working perfectly well with me
0 Likes
maciejireland
Pioneer
Options
yup but I always reset software after new beta for better working but this time I got that problems so I presume nobody reset software that's why still work netflix and disney+ but try reset factory then you will see my problem and that's big issue we can reset factory for clean phone from rubbish app only that way but danger too doing on beta.
0 Likes
PavChenko
Student
Options
I'm with you Maciej. Tried installing Netflix and can't even find it in the play store anymore. Direct link from Google confirm my decide is not compatible, using s20+ 5G btw
0 Likes
maciejireland
Pioneer
Options
egsacly same for me I have to download netflix apk to install that app which should be on play store same problem with disney+.
0 Likes
viv_matt
Voyager
Options
Netflix works perfectly well on my S20 ULTRA. No issue with Disney+ or Now TV.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@maciejireland,

Please, report this problem via the Members application right after it occurs so that our developers can fix the issue! :smiling-face:

0 Likes