Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data since latest update

(Topic created on: 12-11-2020 09:06 AM)
Brownie2k
Student
Options
Hi guys,

I'm on the latest TK7 update, and since updating, my mobile data (4G+) has been quite bad. Before the update, I'd had no problems, but now I find that data transfer seems to stop and the only way to sort it is to enable Airplane Mode and disable it again. This Will kick everything back into life for a while, then after a bit of time, it'll stop working properly again.

It seemed to be a bit more stable yesterday after disabling WiFi (wasn't connected to any WiFi network), but started acting up again after a couple of hours. Not aware of any network issues, as others on the same network at work are having no problems.

Phone: S20 Ultra 5G
Network: EE Uk
18 REPLIES 18
Paulmimi
Navigator
Options
same here , mine is 5g and having exactly the same issues, s20 5g. ee.
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
won't be to do with update. I'm in Edinburgh, both my phones are on EE network (S20 Ultra 5g and S10plus). both have same issues. for past 2 months EE network seems to be very unstable, been on phone with their engineers, support, etc. all time get same answers that maintenance is ongoing, overloaded network, etc. As seen in screenshot thats been done before Beta and EH111TT is in area where EE says it has 5G network but barely any speed on 4G

20200927_121737.jpg

0 Likes
Chezzuk
Explorer
Options
exactly the same problem s20 ultra uk 02 network
0 Likes
maciejireland
Pioneer
Options
I have same issue after last update and I'm not in UK so must be update make slow down reception or something else.
0 Likes
Azzymann
Pioneer
Options
having the same on Three, regardless of 4G and 5G.
0 Likes
Gav4b
Pathfinder
Options
same here very slow on 4g and less bars then i was getting before
0 Likes
Trekker
Explorer
Options
Had the same issue with EE, S20+ 5G. Had to drop the connection to 4g to get a stable data connection.
0 Likes
axgod21
Journeyman
Options
same here on three, seems to be an issue when switching between 4G, 4G+ and 5G
0 Likes
Matt1970
First Poster
Options
Same issues, have to keep going into airplane mode and out again, on three uk
0 Likes