Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet lagging

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 09:35 PM)
mb1990
Journeyman
Options
My Internet hasnt been working properly on the phone I've checked with my network provider and its say there's no issues it my area I was wondering could it be to do with the software I'm running on this phone 
8 REPLIES 8
KingJenks
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem
mb1990
Journeyman
Options
what phone you using
sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
me aswell
Phlex
Explorer
Options
my WiFi keeps disconnecting even though everything else stays connected to
Igraphics
Apprentice
Options
I only seem to be getting lag issues when pictures in news feeds on twitter fail to load or show. I have to keep turning off WiFi for it to work correctly. I haven't checked if the same with most popular apps but could be the same.
Stina
Journeyman
Options
even before the beta download I was finding that I regularly have to restart my phone to stop WiFi from disconnecting, even though all other devices in the house have no problem.
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
wifi is so bad and I have to keep turning it on and off horrible I keep turning my data on because of it feeling very sluggish writing this message was taking forever to upload too!!!!
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@mb1990

The issue can be caused by the Wi-Fi access point.

Try resetting your router if possible, then go to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Tap the Wi-Fi network in the list > Forget. Now tap the Wi-Fi in the list of available devices > Enter correct details.

If that won't help, please report this problem via the Members application so that our developers can analyze it :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

Do not forget to attach log files to your report 😊.

0 Likes