Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incoming calls dropping

(Topic created on: 27-10-2020 02:52 PM)
Paulmimi
Navigator
Options
Updated to new beta, love it except for every incoming call either drops and freezes or takes around 10 seconds for caller to be able to hear me? Anyone having the same issues?
7 REPLIES 7
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
Yeap, having exactly the same issue. Hopefully the updated beta thats just been released is the USA (I think) will resolve this issue when the UK get it.
0 Likes
Paulmimi
Navigator
Options
thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
I seen the USA update on sammobile & I think we are all awaiting for beta update yes, many fixes are included in the log for that.

shouldn't be too long and it will drop, few days I expect.

USA vs UK Beta has around 7 days between them.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Paulmimi,

I am glad to hear that you're fond of our Beta Program 😉. And, I am sorry to hear about the issue're experiencing with incoming calls. Have you tried to clear cache of the Phone app? Maybe that would at least temporary help. I also recommend you to report this issue via the Members application. Hopefully our developers will quickly find a fix for that! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
Paulmimi
Navigator
Options
hi there, thanks for the reply, I will try clearing phone app cache and see how that goes! 😀
0 Likes
Paulmimi
Navigator
Options
awesome, thanks for the info!
0 Likes
FashFD
Journeyman
Options
I had that issue when I first installed. I cleared cache and data for call app call settings app and also wiped cache partition. Seems to have been fine since.
0 Likes