Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Home and notification animations

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 05:59 PM)
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
Anyone else having slowdowns on animations and transitions on One UI home, app history and when looking at notifications on WQHD+ or is it just me? Doesn't feel like 60 frames at all to me. 
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
Yes I have noticed that too! Also a general lag with animations overall!
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
yes I have noticed that as well but thought it's just because it's beta not full stable version
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
yes, it's definitely there and I get big stuttering in games too
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
there is a definite lag even in FHD+ animations seem very slow
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
at first I did but I've since made 2 factory resets and the lag has gone. for me it's a very fast and smooth experience
0 Likes
Solution
bradical
Explorer
Options
I've resolved this by enabling Developer Options (Google if you don't know how) > then in Settings search for animations and speed these three up

Screenshot_20201203-123209_Settings_12414.png

Intratech
Voyager
Options
This is a workaround but the underlying bug will still be there so Samsung needs to get the animations working smoothly at all setting.
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
In my experience navigation gesture is causing the issue, switching to navigation bar help for me to reduce that lag on animation but still present
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@CODEdragonCal,

If you still notice slowdowns on animations and transitions on One UI home, app history, etc. please report it via the Members application so that our developers can analyze the issue. Do not forget to attach log files 😉.