Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pay not working

(Topic created on: 09-11-2021 06:03 PM)
Solver
First Poster
Options
just tried the new beta 12 my Google pay won't work as it thinks my phones been rooted .. not much has changed neither appearance wise .. charging icon that's about it .. tried withdrawal from beta to downgrade back to 11 using smart switch .. but I don't get that option to do so.. stuck with the 12 beta be looks .. any help would be appreciated 
6 REPLIES 6
Marcgear
Student
Options
Normal for that to happen pal, think it's been the same with each beta, I'm not lucky enough to have the beta yet despite having a note 20 bit hopefully someone can help with the roll back
0 Likes
Anorakmark
Explorer
Options
I have exactly the same issue, got a notification from Google saying Google pay not supported by android 12. Tried Samsung pay and curve, they both work fine. Anybody else having this issue. I have sent in an error report.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Solver

Earlier, during the Beta Program, Google Pay app was not functional. However, this time it is possible that the situation will change - currently, some responsible people are trying to make it work also during the Beta.

In the meantime, I recommend you to use the Samsung Pay app 😉. Google Pay app will certainly be working in the official version of the software.

To withdraw from the Beta programme, you must apply for withdrawal through Samsung Members application on your device (Settings > One UI Beta Programme status > "Withdraw" menu).

To perform a rollback to the previous version of the system you need to use the Smart Switch PC Version on your computer. The rollback resets the device and removes data generated during beta testing.

I hope you'll stay with us!😊

0 Likes
ViperKing01
Explorer
Options
Hi. I tried this, but there is no option to roll back when I'm connected to my PC - only the backup and restore options.
Bruno2021
Apprentice
Options
Same here!! 😔
0 Likes
jaybro187
Explorer
Options
You cant do this ive tried. Ive spoke to samsung and they said this is never an option as i even quoted the faqs on the beta page.
0 Likes