Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay and Microsoft apps (managed by organisation) doesnt work.

(Topic created on: 28-10-2019 09:09 AM)
Smashingpumkin
First Poster
Options

Google pay and all Microsoft apps do not work. To me it appears to be missing some security policies. However the policy says up to date. How is the rest of the community getting along?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Bertie_bunghol
Navigator
Options

I believe Google  pay doesn't work on a beta, something to do with the security certificates,  prob the same for MS.

0 Likes
Smashingpumkin
First Poster
Options
Thanks, frustratingly enough known issues documentation doesn't call out either.
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Smashingpumkin 

Unfortunately, due to beta software being flagged as "Not certified" some banking and payment apps (including Google Pay) may not work during the Beta.

This information can be found when trying to register to the Beta Programme.
But I admit that it could also be mentioned in the "Known issues" notice.
I wil let the Samsung Members team know about that, so they can update that information! Cheers!:fisted-hand:

Srikanth
Apprentice
Options

But how about Microsoft office 365 apps ? None of the apps work. Looks like an issue with Microsoft Intune portal app which is used to enroll the device for accessing enterprise office 365 apps.

If I uninstall the Intune app, then all other o365 apps work. But they can't be used to access office mails because the device registration on intune portal app fails as stated above. The app gets stuck on the spalsh screen

0 Likes
Smashingpumkin
First Poster
Options

The issue is with the certificates and the trust that's broken for the device. You just got to accept it I guess  as part of beta. 

0 Likes
Gav4b
Pathfinder
Options

My Google pay and banking app works fine last year on the beta it didn't , I only just set it up before I enrolled in the beta Also iv enrolled myself in the beta for the Google app and Google play services via Google app store so maybe that's why?

0 Likes
TheL1q
First Poster
Options

I've managed to get Intune Company portal working by installing the beta version of that too. It seems Microsoft are in the process of sorting this. So you could either install the beta or wait for the fix to make it's way into the normal release.

0 Likes
Kev61
First Poster
Options

Same here I can't use Google Pay or down load my bank app....it say on the Google play store that my phone is not certified and some Google apps wont work.

0 Likes
Smashingpumkin
First Poster
Options
Yes, the beta company portal app works. Have switched beta on.
0 Likes