Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google chrome

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 09:31 PM)
philmufc
First Poster
Options
Anyone else's Google chrome glitching out like crazy! It's pretty much unusable! So annoying
31 REPLIES 31
pillmanuk
Journeyman
Options
yep, current chrome causes constant crashes. so had to switch browser
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@philmufc,

If the issue persists, please report this problem via the Members application, so that our developers can analyze the issue! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
Feasty
Journeyman
Options
same issues here
0 Likes
Npah3
Pathfinder
Options
yes I had the same problem last night. Cleared cache, uninstalled updates, had to do it twice. All working again now.
0 Likes
Glyn1954
Student
Options
Same issue for me. Other browsers are OK and Chrome is fine if you uninstall updates
0 Likes
Akdotik
Pioneer
Options
same issue here
0 Likes
CliveWarby
Apprentice
Options
same for me, installed the latest update and still the same. All pages seem like they are constantly refreshing with the flickering.
0 Likes
Derek60
Explorer
Options
mine has just started doing it this evening, can't actually use chrome at the min. switched to pre installed samsung Internet instead for now
0 Likes
AlanGalaxy
Pioneer
Options
same issue here. chrome was fine until I updated it yesterday. constant flickering and now unusable!
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
has this been fixed in an update?
I uninstalled updates and turned off auto update.
My chrome has been working fine after that.

I've just checked the play store and it says I updated 17 hours ago, there is no update available. I know I didn't update it myself.

There has been an update to "android system webview" though - I wonder if that's related?

I also think chrome updated itself, regardless of play store settings, because I now have a new tab layout 🤔 I do recall chrome menu showing an icon for an update available, but I didn't update.
0 Likes