Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S10 now Wi-Fi certified with Android 10

(Topic created on: 03-11-2019 05:41 PM)
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

In case anyone has not seen it yet, the S10 is now Wi-Fi certified on Android 10..

Samsung is certainly moving quick this time :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s10-certified-with-android-10-but-dont-get-excited/ Screenshot_20191101-171051_Chrome.jpg

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @BenGinders 

Thanks for sharing that information with the rest of the Beta Community! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::fisted-hand:

What can I say? We know that you want the final version as soon as possible and your contribution helps us a lot.

So we have to do our part and do our best to deliver it as quickly as we can! :winking-face:

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Can't argue with that,

One of the biggest drawbacks with Samsung in the past was having to wait alot longer than other manufacturers to see the latest software releases.

This past year I have seen no end of functions added to my phone and a quick adoption of the latest from Google..

Whilst still taking time to add it's owm little  tweaks making sure all is great for us consumers.

I can honestly say the biggest surprise this year is the focus on customer survice.

And what is also great to see is a sense of humour thanks to you @TomaszT 

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
0 Likes