Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found flaws

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 10:39 PM)
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
So what flaws and glitches yous found so far?
I got few on my S20 Ultra 5G

1. Heavy battery drain all way up to 2A draws without any background apps running 

2. Dual sim doesn't work. Been left only with Sim 1.

3. Chrome and Chrome beta constantly crashing and flashing with massive lag

4. Keyboards vibro feedback comes and goes, occasionally becomes very weak

5. WhatsApp emojis not showing up unti you actually send msg

6. Autocorrect and suggested words just disappear until you close down keyboard and relaunch it.

Anyone else came across them or any other ones?
18 REPLIES 18
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
are you uk based? mines was preorder directly from Samsung UK. s20 ultra 5g 512gb version
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
drain seems to fluctuate fair amount. all way from 350 to 2050mA and thats with all apps closed in background.Screenshot_20201021-133806_Ampere.jpg
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
noticed today that certain apps I use fingerprint to access keeps resetting to passcode, then notified to use fingerprint, once set up next time I try get in app its passcode again
0 Likes
PBWR
Explorer
Options
Same for me
0 Likes
Jsd84
Explorer
Options
Do you see a difference in your phones battery life though when not having your watch connected?
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

for all of you coming across issues, are you sending feedback/error reports on the members app?
That's more likely to get them fixed than posting about them on here (I'm not saying don't post them on here - knowledge sharing is good).

Just always make sure you do the feedback too.

0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Aumeisters@Jsd84@PBWR@Azzymann 

I am sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing during your Beta experience. I strongly recommend you to send error reports for each issue with log files attached via the Samsung Members application so that our developers can resolve these problems as quickly as possible :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:. Many thanks in advance! 😉 

0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
yep, all been reported way before post was made
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
done that. pretty much after installing beta spent 3 hours going through every single app I have on phone to make sure they working. only have around 400odd apps including Samsung default apps 😅🤦🏻‍♂️
0 Likes