Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual sim calls

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 10:45 AM)
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
I noticed there is no option to select prefer sim directly from the contact list. Usually after a long press of the green connection button, the option from which sim card I want to make a connection appeared. This option is only available in the list of recently made calls, it is not possible in the contacts list .
7 REPLIES 7
Djraz
Pioneer
Options
i notice it even me! ony way to choise all to go in contacts select all contact and added to both sim can call then appear the option sim selectiob
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
many thanks for letting me know 🙏
0 Likes
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
doesn't work, can't pick both sim cards
0 Likes
Djraz
Pioneer
Options
if you keep press to the call button keep pressing appear option sim use to call

Screenshot_20201127-194325_Phone_23683.jpg

0 Likes
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
doesn't work directly from contacts list, if you doing this from recently made calls then Yes but not from main Contact List
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@WalterFox,

It is possible to select a SIM card directly from the Contact list. To do this enter your Contacts app > Select a contact from your list > and information, showing from which SIM card the phone call can be automatically made, will appear. If you press this information you can alter the SIM card depending on your preferences 😉.

0 Likes
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
Martyna, thanks for your answer. I believe you don't understand my point.....when you want make call do you really want to play with settings each time before making connection? it should work with one long press. that was my point :winking-face:
0 Likes