Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calls

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 06:50 PM)
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options
Anyone else having bad issues with calls? Lots of people have tried to call me and it goes straight to answering machine, despite me having good signal. Also, I have tried to call people and it just cuts off after a second of trying to ring
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
have you enabled WiFi calling ?? as I have problems with it as all calls goto voice mail.. I usually turn it off and then I get the calls.
0 Likes
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options
Yes, I currently have WiFi calling on. I will turn that off and see if that helps while I'm using the beta, thank you
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@JackDemetriou,

Have you tried to clear cache of the Phone app? Some call-related issues will be fixed in an upcoming update, hopefully your problem will be fixed as well! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed: If you experience the same issues again after the update, do not hesitate to report them via the Members app! 😉

F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
I reported the issue of no incoming sound from caller before this update. not had that issue again. only thing I have noticed it the incoming caller volume.. now that does seem about 50 lower than normal.

just posting this through beta feedback.