Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth disconnection

(Topic created on: 06-11-2019 04:14 PM)
deeyup
Explorer
Options

I've been having a few problems with Bluetooth during calls. 

With both my car kit, and Bluetooth headphones, I can be on a call, the Bluetooth disconnects and the phone puts on the loud speaker. 

You can quickly reconnect to the Bluetooth device, but 30 seconds later it disconnects again.

Anyone else find similar?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @deeyup 

Let me know if the new binary still has that problem.

If it does, then please share an error report with us using Beta Feedback option in Samsung Members app once you reproduce that issue again! :fisted-hand:

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @deeyup 

Let me know if the new binary still has that problem.

If it does, then please share an error report with us using Beta Feedback option in Samsung Members app once you reproduce that issue again! :fisted-hand:

deeyup
Explorer
Options

New binary installed this morning.

Had a long conversation in the car over Bluetooth on the way to work.

Problem is resolved.

Thanks. 

ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, 

my Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) bluetooth can not connect anymore or just for 10 seconds to my car ("HFP connection lost") than dropps the connection again and again after the latest software update (A750FNXXU3BSKB). There was no any bluetooth connection issue with the previous version. Nor all of the listed trouble shooting steps nor finally the factory reset could not solve the problem. You wrote any "binary", could you support me what is it or could you support me to solve this problem, please?

0 Likes