Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beta issue

(Topic created on: 21-11-2020 12:05 PM)
OttoF
First Poster
Options
After a few days of use this beta noticed that some of the apps doesn't show any kind of notifications or pop-up notifications doesn't work, like LINE... 
8 REPLIES 8
Tehki8
Pathfinder
Options
I am experiencing the same issues, I'm not getting any notification for hangouts messages. once I open the app then the messages are displayed on in the app.
0 Likes
LindaBMcG
Apprentice
Options
I have the same issues.
0 Likes
hmsq
Pioneer
Options
Same issue on some notifications, but the other thing I also find I no longer receive notifications on my GWA 2 either.
0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
Same here, worked initially then suddenly just stopped. This is a real issue for me as I no longer get notifications from Ring, Fiing, DSCam, Blink.... Important apps, well for me.
Please look into this as a priority. Everything and every notification setting is enabled so it's a deeper issue. Thanks. 👍😊
0 Likes
MichaelUK
Explorer
Options
Haven't had an issue up to now. I get notifications from the apps I use, WhatsApp, Outlook, Samsung messages and Messenger Lite.
0 Likes
Rubbersoul
Pioneer
Options
Hangouts does seem to play up. All messages appear with "you" rather than the name of the sender.
0 Likes
TT1956
Journeyman
Options
blink camera notifications work 4 me
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello everyone!

Please make sure to share that as an Error Report via Samsung Members app.

To try to trace what might be the cause of this problem, I have a few questions:

1. Have you been using Good Lock/Edge lightning/Chat head (Smart pop up view)/3rd party launcher?

2. Have you performed "wipe cache partition" after installing a new software?

3. Could you try, for the application that you do not get notification from, to clear the cache of the app and also turn off and back on the notifications for this particular app?

To do so: Long press the app -> Tap on 'i' in a top right corner of the window that appears -:> Notifications -> Turn off and back on (and make sure that other options that are important for you there are turned on).

0 Likes