Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beta 2

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 09:28 AM)
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
Is this the longest 1st beta in the history of Betas..... 
12 REPLIES 12
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
i will have to agree with that. it has been a very strange beta. i really hope all the lagging gets sorted out. to me thats the only issue here. otherwise its a really strong beta
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
you'd only complain if beta 2 was released and it had more issues or X/y/z weren't fixed.

these discussions are becoming a joke!
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
It's a shame we don't get any more info as to why it is taking so long!!

Surely there can't be that many problems with it that need to be fixed??
0 Likes
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
Just read an article on sammobile. It is released in Korea today and coming to other markets next week. Battery drain and Samsung pass being major issues
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
Mate there isn't much left to discuss with current issues so asking for 2nd beta is not asking for too much. 👀
John51
Pioneer
Options
yes seen the same article looks like there a few issues with the next beta relase . hope when it does come out thar there wont be to many problems with it
0 Likes
Sparehead
Navigator
Options
was just going to say that although I haven't seen battery drain issues since I checked my battery optimisation on apps
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Rule one.

Never ask for ETA.
0 Likes
F8CMF
Journeyman
Options
I've felt battery drain has actually improved. just all other issues with this beta. I get it, that it's a beta but why do they have to roll out major updates in one go, why not drip feed us updates and address issues automatically overnight as you sleep. then error reporting would be more accurate as this way, if they haven't resolved issues reported in beta 1 with beta 2 then we will be another month before beta 3 😂🙈