Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta 2 S10 + Quick Review

(Topic created on: 15-12-2020 09:48 AM)
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
So we have been waiting a bit for this second beta but it now landed!
So after 1 day of use what I can say is that I am quite happy with the update. The overall performance seems increase on my side. Animations are smooth (I did try with gesture and it seems fine as well) and I haven't notice anything in particular that bother me. 
Regarding battery it is a bit too early to say anything but for me it slightly better than the beta 1. Let's see in few days how the phone behave. 
How is it on your side? 
10 REPLIES 10
Kierweb
Explorer
Options
I had an issue sometimes with taking pictures via WhatsApp.., wasn't sure if it was the beta or WhatsApp, so didn't report it..... Since beta 2 that issue seems to have been resolved.
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
So far seems to be working smoothly. I guess 1 more beta and we are ready for final release.
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Happened to me as well once it didn't work... But now it is working
0 Likes
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
It does seem better, but not sure battery mods are still at utmost performance!

But maybe another 2 betas to fix the lot?
0 Likes
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
i must admit the 1st beta had alot of lag and slow downs. but as of this 2nd beta it so far seems to be fixed. it seems very stable and nearly finished
JonnyP-F1
Explorer
Options
same here
0 Likes
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
A major problem for me was lag and overheat. So far to me now it feels like the performance is a lot smoother and my phone doesn't get as hot anymore.
themoominator
Explorer
Options
agreed, phone would constantly overheat and battery would die very quickly, both seem much better now
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@AlexLdn,

I am glad to hear that you've noticed significant improvements on your phone since the last update!

Thanks for sharing this great news! 😀