Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery life is phenomenal

(Topic created on: 20-11-2020 05:06 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Lost only 2% in 40 minutes screen on!
Can't moan at that for a beta no heat either wasnt running as good as this before the update very happy 😀
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
tshock
Explorer
Options
unfortunately battery life hasn't been so good for me. I even did a factory reset but it didn't help
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
wow I just installed the update and never needed to factory reset its been really great I will keep an eye on mine then....
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am happy to hear that you have noticed a significant improvement in battery life 😁 Thanks for sharing your opinion!

@tshock 

You might want to try to wipe the cache partition through Recovery mode:

1. Turn off your device

2. Connect your device to the PC via USB (not to the charger)

3. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears

4. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them until the device turns on

5. Recovery menu should appear

6. From there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).

0 Likes
tshock
Explorer
Options
I completely wiped all my data through recovery mode at the 2nd day of using the beta. it still drains kinda fast
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
how strange mines the opposite 🤔 I've always kept my phone connected to a power bank when I don't use it maybe my battery is stronger its hardly had any discharges 🙃 but there's no drain drastically issues
0 Likes
tshock
Explorer
Options
really strange. I was able to get about 6-6.5 hrs sot per day but now it isn't more that 5hrs
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
not sure then but it is a beta 🤔
0 Likes
tshock
Explorer
Options
and it's the first beta, so I can't have many expectations in that regards
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
mine is definitely better if I had to go one way it's basically identical to slightly better not at all worse so I can't complain for a beta 🙃 mine has only drained fast once since I've owned the device and I reset app settings and it was solved also in recovery mode were the partition cache can be cleared there's an option to repair apps you could try that. 😅
0 Likes