Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain since last beta

(Topic created on: 11-01-2021 09:36 AM)
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
Since this latest beta my battery has been draining g like a leaky pipe. I can get barely 3 hours SoT and standby is draining. I have checked all my apps. And nothing. Yet I am not getting much battery at all. I used to get 6 hours when I got the phone and more recently around 5 hours. 

Anyone else experiencing battery drain?

15 REPLIES 15
Matturl
Explorer
Options
I too am experiencing severe battery drain. I've even put a lot of apps into deep sleep and it has made no noticeable difference.
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
Yep battery is definitely draining fast.
Stina
Journeyman
Options
have you all reported this? I haven't noticed any difference on my S10 but seems that something is amiss with you all reporting this
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
here we go battery drain..please all you lot suffering battery drain look at your screen resolution if its set to 3040x1440 then there is the battery drain issue
0 Likes
hljmdjscf
Explorer
Options
same problem here
hljmdjscf
Explorer
Options
not true and fair. I was outside hiking for 4 hours and only took 10 photos. But the battery drops from about 50 to 10 in an almost 1 hour period. What you say is normally, what people talking about here is not normal.
0 Likes
hljmdjscf
Explorer
Options
This is not true and fair as well, the same settings and apps used for one year and the problems came out recently.
0 Likes
Euge2
Explorer
Options
uninstall gsam battery Pro and all other dodgy third party apps. Run battery care and after that check a battery tracker from Galaxy Labs app.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@KizzyCatWoman,

Please, report this battery drain issue via the Members application so that our developers can analyze it :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

Do not forget to attach log files right after the issue occurs 😉.

0 Likes