Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps slated for Deep sleep

(Topic created on: 25-10-2020 10:27 AM)
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Anyone else had this notification yet, about apps slated for deep sleep? 
I'd recommend checking the apps it's suggesting.
At least 10 of the apps on the list are apps I've used in the last 24 hours - some of them I've used in the last few hours.
About half of the list were apps I've used in the last week or two, and do occasionally use - maybe not every day, but every few days and do want notifications from them. 

6 REPLIES 6
Eddiew121
Explorer
Options
yep. had this too
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
yes had the same message
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Had the notification this morning actually. abiy worrying that is out the apps to sleep where they cannot update or send notifications.. 🙄 abit much, why not just close them...
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Had same message yesterday & went through the suggested apps to find same scenario of I had used some of the apps recently so removed from the list.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@ryamoo,

It seems to be an annoying issue 😬. Have you reported it via the Members app? If not, then I strongly recommend you to do it, to quickly get rid of this bothering notification 😉.

0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Yep, I have reported it. Not that I'm expecting a satisfactory response.
I've just received a response to a battery % issue I reported on Android 10 before updating to the beta, and the response details options in the settings app that aren't there, and suggested doing something that hasn't been available since Android 9 🤦‍♂️ not very good.
0 Likes