Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB C port stopped working after the update

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 05:52 AM)
Shabab
Apprentice
Options
After the last UI One 4 beta update, my s21 ultra has stopped charging using a USB cable. I have tried to charge with different cables and charges but no luck. However, wireless charging is working fine. I don't know if anyone else is having the same issue. I cannot even reset because I cannot connect the mobile with laptop. 

P.S. I have tried the usb setting approach but wasn't helpful. 
6 REPLIES 6
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Shabab,

Please check the charging port for any foreign particles such as dust or water.

If it's clean, the best thing for you to do is to take your phone to one of our Samsung Support Centers so that our engineers can take a look at the problem:hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
My phone was having charging issue and it was because of pocket fluff in the USB port. Compressed Air can be used to loosen the dirt and then something non-conductive to pick it out. I cleaned mine this morning with a piece of plastic and the charging was much better. Hope that helps 👍🏻
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Shabab Hello, try to reset the USB port settings. Go to Applications and click on the area marked in the capture, activate Show system apps and accept. Find the USB settings app and in Storage clear cache and data, restart the phone and check.

apps sistema ingles.jpeg

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Shabab
Apprentice
Options
The port is clean and I have tried the USB reset but didn't help. I will take this to a Samsung support centre.
Stephenmark
Pioneer
Options
Did this proplem get sorted out for u
0 Likes
LuizCarioca
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, started giving me an advise for humidity or foreing objet on USB, i tried to clean with air pressure but now, stop working for charging and file transfer.

0 Likes