Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pay not working - December 2021 - NO BETA

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 11:18 AM)
Members_Snuk6uZ
Student
Options

Hi,

I just updated my S21 with the December update and now Google Pay does not work, "Your phone doesn't meet software standards" it complains that i may be rooted or running unciertified software.

I never installed beta firmware, it is running latest update with 1 Decembmer 2021 security patch level.

22 REPLIES 22
Salam1001
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same problem with my S21 today. It was working fine yesterday,  and all of the sudden this morning it says my phone doesn't meet the security standards. I updated my phone software couple of days ago, and contactless pay was working fine

alxsee
First Poster
Options

Exact same problem. did the update and now it wont work. Not set up and doesn't meet software security requirements??? 

0 Likes
JB3000
First Poster
Options

Same exact issue here. Updated today to Android 12, One UI version 4.0

0 Likes
1Gwo_zdziu
Student
Options

I have the same problem. Yesterday evening GPay was working fine. Today not.  After latest upgrade is still not working.

0 Likes
Members_pPpv2q3
First Poster
Options

Same happened for me. I'm not on a beta version, just plain old standard release software. I think Google have messed up with a recent update to the Pay app..  Let's hope it gets fixed quickly...

0 Likes
sharino
First Poster
Options

Same here to, not working since November security update

0 Likes
Members_6RfoMlh
First Poster
Options

Same here, update this morning, working fine yesterday. Spoke to Samsung support, and they refuse to acknowledge the issue. Their only option is to factory reset the phone or send off for repair. I am pretty sure this will not fix the issue. How do we flag this to samsung and how did this get past testing?

0 Likes
1Gwo_zdziu
Student
Options

I called PL technical support and the problem is known. They cannot say when it will be fixed

0 Likes
cbccbc1
First Poster
Options

Google support cant help - they told me to contact samsung.

Samsung - how do i escalate this ? 

0 Likes