Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BETA 3

(Topic created on: 13-10-2022 01:48 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Is it just me or is every beta gradually getting worse? Beta 3 is by far the worst in my experience, typing feels sluggish and delayed, animations are stuttering and lagging, scrolling in apps like Reddit and Twitter is laggy. In my opinion i would have rather stayed on beta 2 🤷🏽
17 REPLIES 17
ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
I... Don't really have that issue which is weird. Although Reddit and Twitter are notoriously known for being slow on Android.

Also for Reddit idk how you are using the main app. It's SOO slow. Infinity for Reddit is a way better app or something
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Both Reddit and Twitter were fine on the previous beta 👍👌
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Weirdly I'm having no bad experience on this beta it all seems fine. I did the clearing cache, repaired apps and booster that's it.
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
I use, discord, nekogram x, Facebook, Snapchat and all ok.
macsafc73
Pathfinder
Options
I'm finding lag on majority of my apps ie sky, fbook, Instagram etc..to name but a few
Ads
Pioneer
Options
No issues here - wiped cache partition after update and then used app booster - done this for each update and everything has been fast and smooth each time.
Only issue I had was on first beta with the timer (haven't checked if the update has fixed that yet).
Paul_Houston
Pioneer
Options
Stop using beta software then.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
That's a smart response 🤣 as the beta progresses it's supposed to get better not worse 🤷🏽🤷🏽
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Running pretty  smoothly here though early days. Certainly advisable to wipe the cache partition, run Booster and/or Repair apps after the update.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes