Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bedtime Mode

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 03:33 PM)
Reddeviluk
Navigator
Options
Hi Guys. Going well so far, one thing I have noticed though is that I use bedtime mode on my Galaxy Watch 4, with the previous firmwares, this caused my linked phone screen to turn black and white and be muted, with this beta version the linked phone ISN'T put into black and white/muted mode.

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hello @Reddeviluk ,

Is the sync on in Advance Features in Watch Settings in the Wear app -Bedtime mode?

Also, in Phone Setting, the Bedtime mode when enabled (in Digital wellbeing), does it turn the screen black and white?

0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Mines is the same when I click bedtime mode on my galaxy watch 5 it doesn't sync it with my phone have u found a fix or is this a bug ?
0 Likes
Reddeviluk
Navigator
Options
Hi Again. Right, turning bedtime mode on on my watch does nothing to my phone aside from turning on DND on my phone. When I engage focus mode>sleeping on the phone, it doesn't have any effect on my watch. The pair are still linked and working for everything else..... So guessing it's a glitch?
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Reddeviluk ,

Yes, that sounds like a glitch 😣 Could you please report it via Samsung Members app so that the developers can take a look?

Have a good day!

Reddeviluk
Navigator
Options
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Hey guys, gals.
Please report the fact that Bedtime mode is missing as an Error Report in the Beta feedback section.
The more people that report this issue the more likely the developers are likely to take note of our greavence and return this or any other " missing " stuff in the next Beta software update - thanks