- To be eligible to enter the competition, you must be 18 years of age or older and be resident in Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden. Each contestant can only win one (1) price. The competition is arranged by Samsung Electronics Nordic AB (“Samsung”). Employees (and immediate family and household members of such employees) of Samsung are ineligible to participate in the competition. The competition is not sponsored, supporter or administered by Facebook. Consequently, any entry is received and processed by Samsung.
- To enter the competition you must during the Competition Period submit your photo on Samsung Community via use the submission title ‘Family Favorites’ (an “Entry”). Participants may only submit five (5) Entries in total. If more Entries are received, all additional Entries will be disregarded.
- The Competition will open at 10:00am (CET) on May 17th 2021 and close at 10:00am (CET) on May 31st 2020 (“the Competition Period”). Following the end of the Competition Period, one (1) winner in total will be randomly selected by the Promoter among all valid Entries. The winner will be announced on the June 7th 2021.
- There is one (1) prize available to be won in total, consisting of a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro, SM-R190NZKAEUB, colour Black (approximate retail value of 2490 SEK, 1699 DKK, 2490 NOK, 230 EUR) (the “Prize”).
- The winners will be notified and contacted by Samsung by email and/or direct message not later than June 7th 2021. The winner will also be published on https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/nordics/ct-p/na. In order to win the price, a winner must submit a request hereof to Samsung within two weeks after being notified and contacted by Samsung. If a winner fails to submit such request within the relevant time period, Samsung may select a new winner among the other contestants. You hereby consent to and grant Samsung a right to publish and announce the name of the winners and the winning entries on https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/nordics/ct-p/na and on any other website within the Samsung group.
- You hereby warrant that your entry is your own original work. You are solely responsible for all submitted/uploaded pictures and for obtaining any and all necessary rights, approvals and consents from third parties for the picture to be uploaded on https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/nordics/ct-p/na and for it to be used by Samsung. An entry may not display the image or likeness of any person or any information about any person unless the contestant has obtained such person’s prior approval hereto. It is Samsung’s strong recommendation not to upload any pictures to which you do not have all rights, licenses and consents. Samsung is not responsible in any way for the picture, e.g. potential racist, violent, sexiest, offensive or otherwise inappropriate content or their violation of applicable law of Samsung’s policies or brand values. Samsung reserves the right to remove any material that (i) in any way infringes, or is likely to infringe, any third party’s intellectual property rights, (ii) in any way is illegal or in violation of Samsung’s policies or brand values, (iii) in any way does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in this document, or (iv) which Samsung, at its sole discretion, considers inappropriate.
- You hereby grant Samsung and any other company within the Samsung group a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, transferable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use your entry in its marketing of the competition. Consequently, Samsung has an unlimited right to use, re-produce, adapt, modify, distribute, publish, publicly perform the entry for such purpose.
- In order to enter the competition, you must provide Samsung with certain personal data. This is described in the Privacy Notice https://www.samsung.com/se/info/privacy/contests, https://www.samsung.com/no/info/privacy/contests https://www.samsung.com/dk/info/privacy/contests https://www.samsung.com/fi/info/privacy/contests. Electronics Nordic AB, reg. no 556445-4345, P.O. Box 1235, 164 40, Kista, Sweden, is the controller of the personal data. Samsung applies applicable data privacy laws when processing personal data. In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to request details about the information we collect about you and to request us to correct inaccuracies in that information, to object to or request the restriction of processing, and to request access to, or the erasure or portability of your information. To make a request or an inquiry concerning your rights, or if you have any inquiries in relation to how Samsung processes your personal data, please contact Samsung through our dedicated GDPR-portal at https://www.samsung.com/request-desk or at email@example.com. By entering the competition, you accept to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledge the processing and storing of your personal data as set out in the Privacy Notice.
- Samsung reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions and any other document referred to herein.
- For the competition, Swedish law applies to Swedish participants. Disputes arising from the application of these competition conditions will be heard by a general court. Participants can also turn to the National Board for Customer Disputes (Allmänna reklamationsnämnden) to have the dispute tried to the extent that the board is competent to try the dispute. The National Board for Customer Dispute’s address is Box 174, 101 23 Stockholm and the website’s address is www.arn.se.
For the competition, Norwegian law applies for Norwegian participants. Disputes arising from the application of these competition conditions will be heard by a general court. Participants can also turn to the Consumer Authority (Forbrukertilsynet) to have the dispute tried to the extent that the board is competent to try the dispute. The Consumer Authority’s address is Porselensvegen 32, 3920 Porsgrunn and the website’s address is www.forbrukertilsynet.no.
For the competition, Finnish law applies to Finnish participants. Disputes arising from the application of these competition conditions will be heard by a general court. Participants can also turn to the Consumer Disputes Board (Kuluttajariitalautakunta) to have the dispute tried to the extent that the board is competent to try the dispute. The Consumer Disputes Board’s address is Hämeentie 3, Box 306, 00531 Helsingfors and the website’s address is www.kuluttajariita.fi. Before taking the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board, the customer must contact The Customer Advice Service (Kuluttajaneuvonta) (www.kuluttajaneuvonta.fi).
For the competition, Danish law applies to Danish participants. Disputes arising from the application of these competition conditions will be heard by a general court. Participants can also turn to the Center for Complaint Resolution (Center for Klageløsning) and the Consumer Complaints Board to have the dispute tried to the extent that the board is competent to try the dispute. The Center for Complaint Resolution’s address is Toldboden 2, 8800 Viborg, Danmark and the website’s address is https://naevneneshus.dk.