JoyStick1
Apprentice
Options

Mine is call of duty modern warfare 

12 REPLIES 12
emigrating
Pioneer
Options

GTAV, although I jumped into it in 2013 so don't really play any more. Did play RDR2 when it was first launched, but the online aspect was no where near finished so once the story was done, so was I.

Honestly though, over the past year or so I haven't really played anything but Fortnite. Not because it's the game, but nothing else has really peaked my interest. Which is also  the reason I didn't jump on the Xbox Series X on launch this time around, I'll grab one when there's a new ground breaking open-world game is released.

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

I never ever play mobile or computer games.. I don't know why but I guess I haven't found anything I like. So tips are very welcome!! I used to play the Sims on desktop when I was a teenager haha, so maybe something similar to that? 😂

// ElinH
JoyStick1
Apprentice
Options

You are boring, video games are the best. You should play more games then Sims 😂. The best games i whould recomend that is not similer to sims is Diablo 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Call of duty modern warfare, Phasmophobia and If like farming then u should play Farming simulator 19, Rainbow six Sige, conter strike: Globol offensiv, Generation Zero.

i know its alot of games here but thats what i liked the most. Or i think you should stay playing Sims is better for you 😂😝

emigrating
Pioneer
Options

The best games i whould recomend that is not similer to sims is

You win today's internet 🤣

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

I will stick to the Sims 🤣

// ElinH
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Does anyone else here love gaming? 🎮

Lets share our favorite games weather its on the phone, PC or console - we wanna know them all! 👇

/Emmi
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

I´ll go first - I´m not a huge gamer but I used to love console gaming. Back in the days it was a lot of Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank... and then I kind of stopped for a lot of years. But now I´m looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy, can´t wait! 🤠

/Emmi
0 Likes
Chrissan
Navigator
Options
Hogwarts that game looks amazing, been playing since Nintendo 8bit , i play mostly on console right now on xbox series x and Nintendo switch but also on pc and phone. I have followed the zelda series since the first and can't wait for zelda breath of the wild 2 .
0 Likes
Chrissan
Navigator
Options
Right now i play alot of no man's sky ,chill exploration game with bilions of star systems/planets to explore by yourself or with friends no-mans-sky-next-generation-update-screenshots_72np_10133_1652272304.jpg
0 Likes