Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Registration SSD 980 Pro with Heatsink.

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 03:08 PM)
Swisss
First Poster
Options

Samsung online support couldn't provide me with a link to register my device. Has anyone else managed to register?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Swisss: Please be aware that registration of your SSD is not required in order to activate your warranty, as this happens automatically at the date of purchase, and runs for 5 years. For help and support during this period, please reach out to Hanaro at samsungmemory@hanaro.eu or call them on 00800 8010 8011 (international freephone number)

0 Likes
Swisss
First Poster
Options

Thanks Andrew.

Just a thought, and I am completely honest, but what would stop me from coming to you in 6 years with a problem. Surely you would need to know actual date of purchase.

Or, conversely, if I came to you in 3 years then the question above still applies!

Thanks

Swisss

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Swisss: Support for SSD's is provided by Hanaro on behalf of Samsung, however they would be able to use the serial number of the device to validate the warranty period. Alternatively, proof of purchase would be requested to verify the purchase date. For clarification, please follow the link below.

SSD Product Warranty | Support | Samsung Semiconductor Global

I hope this helps. 

0 Likes