Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT:Samsung refund issue-

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 10:34 PM)
akeiii
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I've purchased Samsung pro 360 i7 leptop back in September 27th 2021, received it in 3-4 days which was awesome but I've received it faulty meaning it had glitching issues, sound issues and most importantly poor battery life only to max 3 to 4 hours witout fan that is!
Now I returned it on the 6th of October, then waited till November for them to say it's still out of stock. Then finally decided to get refund. However, they said I have to return the mouse I got as promotional item alongside my leptop which was fine. I sent that on the 17th of November they said whole process would take 7-10 days. But I call them back a thousand times later they say its still on the process they haven't yet received the item.
So, I email them again after a month later they say to send the tracking number which was then provided however, its now 2022 but they still haven't issued any refund their excuse is they looking for the returned items in the warehouse. Which was the leptop that was sent in October and the mouses sent in November. Bare in mind they were colleted from me by their own teams and its been freaking 3 months since then and you ask for the tracking number now?
I have called them contracted them a several times now but they keep on sending apologies. I have given them times under the consumers rights but its been passed 2 weeks now no response from them after that. I don't know what to do anymore its not £1 or £10 but £1,275.15 !
I'm really distressed in what to do.
Please someone help me
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I would do a chargeback through your bank.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Fairly standard for Samsung.

Customer Service and Support are dealing s**te to be honest
0 Likes
aleonb
Apprentice
Options
They don't care one little bit
0 Likes