Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT:Samsung refund issue-

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 04:55 PM)
akeiii
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I've purchased Samsung pro 360 i7 leptop back in September 27th 2021, received it in 3-4 days which was awesome but I've received it faulty meaning it had glitching issues, sound issues and most importantly poor battery life only to max 3 to 4 hours witout fan that is!
Now I returned it on the 6th of October, then waited till November for them to say it's still out of stock. Then finally decided to get refund. However, they said I have to return the mouse I got as promotional item alongside my leptop which was fine. I sent that on the 17th of November they said whole process would take 7-10 days. But I call them back a thousand times later they say its still on the process they haven't yet received the item.
So, I email them again after a month later they say to send the tracking number which was then provided however, its now 2022 but they still haven't issued any refund their excuse is they looking for the returned items in the warehouse. Which was the leptop that was sent in October and the mouses sent in November. Bare in mind they were colleted from me by their own teams and its been freaking 3 months since then and you ask for the tracking number now?
I have called them contracted them a several times now but they keep on sending apologies. I have given them times under the consumers rights but its been passed 2 weeks now no response from them after that. I don't know what to do anymore its not £1 or £10 but £1,275.15 !
I'm really distressed in what to do.
Please someone help me
12 REPLIES 12
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Threaten to involve the press, that should get their arses moving
akeiii
Apprentice
Options
I did tell them after the wait I will be taking legal actions but they haven't responded yet I dont know what to do anymore.
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
You could try contacting support
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
And explain the issue
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
I can suggest you to try contact public in the Twitter. But if nothing changes then you have always choice Consumer Rights.
https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @akeiii ,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having this experience. Would you be able to send us a message to our SAM_UK account: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597 so we can get some more details and get this looked at?

akeiii
Apprentice
Options
Hi than you very much :smiling-face: I have attached a screenshot of final threat. However not sure if it sounds professional enough before sending it. Really appreciate if you could have a looks plzScreenshot_20220107-151004_Outlook_62334_1641568277.jpg
akeiii
Apprentice
Options
Where do I send this message plz?
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
If you go your profile and click on direct message and send message to Sam uk

And send all the info they may be able to help
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is becoming worryingly coming incompetence by Samsung, you should have given the a few chances and then raise a dispute with your credit card company.

Note this is why I no longer wish to use Samsung Pay, yes a cashback incentive but if it goes wrong ...
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes