Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSC 221 Label Printer not found.

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 12:58 PM)
Squeakybrain
First Poster
Options

Hi, I don't know if I am in the right place, but I require some advice. i have the above printer which I have been using on my old laptop, I have been trying to install the drivers on to the Galaxy Book Go and every time I get a message stating installation has failed. I have downloaded the new drivers in case the old ones were at fault, but no difference. Even clicking on Add Printers and Scanners in the Settings menu, the laptop cannot find the printer.

Any advice to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, it seems Win 11 has a lot of printer issues and you will need to contact Microsoft for support. From what I've read the only workaround is to use virtual box running Win 10.
Squeakybrain
First Poster
Options

Hi, thank you for the response. Unfortunately, I am using Windows 10 and still have this problem.

0 Likes
deviljurtan954
First Poster
Options

The reason is simple as listed below: Error 1031 "Next label not found" indicates that the last ordered label or ticket was successfully printed, but no more labels/tickets can be printed because of an empty media stock. If the media stock is correctly loaded a printer calibration by Bluetooth thermal printer needs to be performed.

0 Likes