Hello everyone, I have a problem about my Samsung SCX-3200 model printer. Last week, I upraged my windows from 7 to 10. When I was using windows 7, double-printing mode works "automatic". For example, I had a 20 pages. I have selected double-printing and click print. Firstly, 10 pages (front pages) are printed and they were collected at the table of printer. After I put back them into printer and I press the printer button. Printer took all of the front pages into and print their back pages.
After upraged windows 10, I have a problem about it. For example, when I choose double-sided printing and click print. Process box was completed. However, print does not print anything. When I do not choose double sided printing, it works. Printer prints only front pages. When I was using windows 7, I did not have this problem. I guess it is about software.
How can i take help about it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
The problem was solved. I installed my printer drivers from its old cd. I knew these drivers are old. However, double sided printing property works.
I have a Samsung ML-2010 and could not get double sided (duplex) printing when I first installed it to Windows 10, as it installed a Universal Driver 3 rather than a specific one. However I cured the problem as follows:
* Control Panel: Devices and Printers. This is an old-fashioned page, not the dumbed-down one Windows 10 may try to show you. If you can't find it , press the Windows key + R shortcut to bring up the Run dialogType control printers and press Enter.
* Right click on your printer and go to Printer properties (not Printing properties).
* Click on Advanced tab, next to Driver select Samsung ML-2010 series and click "New Driver"
* This will take you to an "Add Printer Driver Wizard" which will let you download and install a driver from "Windows Update".
* Restart your computer (I could see and select the double-sided options, but didn't get to use them correctly until I restarted the computer).
After I did all this steps with my Samsung SCX-3200 printer, the manual duplex printing vanished. I cannot see anywhere. If I use Universal Driver 3 I can see the manual duplex printing, but if I select that option, the printer not print anything. I cannot install the driver from the cd, because I don't have any working cd reader. (Only in my Windows XP laptop, but I know it has a lot of virus.)
When I also moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I couldn't make it work properly, so I needed to update the drivers. I faced some problems with the updates and I just uninstalled and deleted everything. It is very easy to find the drivers again because Samsung has everything on their own website, so you just need to type the model and then you can find everything you need for it. Besides that, I bought a nice cardstock printer after I saw a cool review on https://www.palmgear.com/best-sublimation-printer-reviews/ and I also downloaded drivers on their website.