Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Odyssey G7 No Power

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 06:13 PM)
Deckerd
Apprentice
Options

Bought this monitor and have absolutely loved it! Been working fine since I got it, but today I powered on my PC and monitor didn't turn on.

Went to turn it on manually and nothing, then noticed there were no lights on anywhere on the monitor. 

Unplugged everything and plugged back in, nothing.
Tried different mains sockets etc, nothing.

Seems it might be dead. Any suggestions?

Deckerd
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Do you have a second monitor?? you could try, as it could be monitor failure or a fault with the pc or drivers.
Deckerd
Apprentice
Options

Not sure that's the issue as the monitor is not turning on at all, with or without inputs plugged into the monitor. 

But hey, I'll plug a 2nd monitor in and see what happens.

EDIT: No monitor detected after updating drivers using a 2nd monitor.

Deckerd
0 Likes
Deckerd
Apprentice
Options

Getting a new power cable sent over. Hopefully that'll fix it, put my ear to the power brick earlier on and there is a clicking sound so hopefully it's that easy of a fix.

Deckerd
0 Likes
AuldGadgie1
First Poster
Options

Hi mate ,did you get this sorted as i`m kind of having a similar problem with mine.I shut the PC down when i`m finished,and the next day when i power on my PC the screen remains black , then i have to shut down the PC ,unplug the PC power cable,wait about 10 seconds,then plug back in and start PC again ,then it comes back on It`s starting to p*** me off having to do this everytime i start up,cheers.

0 Likes
Members_TjvJ5wE
First Poster
Options

did either of you get anywhere with this? i've got the same issue, changed power brick and cables with nothing changing

0 Likes
Chewy1394
First Poster
Options

Same problem with mine. I contacted support and it'll have to be sent to a technician 😕 sucks, I've only had it for about 4 months.

0 Likes
Yeety
First Poster
Options

Anything?? Am experiencing same issue

0 Likes