Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Book2 Tablet screen issue

(Topic created on: 23-12-2022 11:27 AM)
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Long story short, I recently sold a Samsung Galaxy Book2 tablet (SM-W737) on eBay, the buyer claimed that it was defective as after a few days the screen started to get vertical lines and flicker. The device was sent in full working order, eBay decided to let them return it to me for a full refund. I don't know what had happened to it (I suspect it has been dropped), but I need to try and resolve the issue...

It works when connected to a monitor, so it projects fine, there is no physical damage to the LCD from what I can see. I dont think the LCD is damaged as it did for 30 seconds or so, boot up and the screen was fine but it started glitching again. 

I have updated it to the latest Windows update and installed driver updates. Does anyone have any suggestions what could be causing this issue? It runs on an ARM processor if that makes any difference.

Cover image

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AsadM
Options

Hi @Ksmy89, let's try going through the steps on this page to determine what actions to take to get this resolved: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

0 Likes